1. a firm recently paid a $0.30 annual dividend. The dividend is expected to increase by 11 percent in each of the next four years. In the fourth year, the stock price expected to be $14. If there required return for this stock is 14.5 percent, what is its current value? (Do not round intermediate calculations, round final answer to 2 decimal places.) Please show work
2. consider a firm that had been priced using a 12.5 percent growth rate and a 14.5 percent required return. the firm recently paid a $2.45 dividend. the firm has just announced that because of a new joint venture, it will likely grow at a 13.0 percent rate. How much should the stock price change (in dollars and percentage)? What will is the change in stock price? What is the change in stock percent? (Do not round intermediate calculations, round your final answer to 2 decimal places.) show work.
3. Suppose that a firm's recent earnings per share and dividend per share are #3.40 and $3.10, respectively. Both are expected to grow at 8 percent. However, the firm's current P/E ratio of 32 seems high for this growth rate. The P/E ratio is expected to fall to 28 within five years. Compute the dividends over the next five years. (Do not round intermediate calculations and round final answers to 3 decimal place. Dividends _________, First year_______, Second year______, Third year_______, fourth year________ Fifth year _________. Compute the value of this stock price in five years. (Do not round intermediate calculations and round your final answer to 2 decimal places.) Stock price __________. Calculate the present value of these cash flows using a 10 percent discount rate. (Do not round intermediate calculations and round your final answer to 2 decimal place.) Present value __________
1. a firm recently paid a $0.30 annual dividend. The dividend is expected to increase by 11 percent
in each of the next four years. In the fourth year, the stock price expected to be $14. If there...
Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card . All your purchases are securely protected by .
About this QuestionSTATUS
Sep 21, 2019EXPERT
We have top-notch tutors who can do your essay/homework for you at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments.
You can also use these solutions:
- As a reference for in-depth understanding of the subject.
- As a source of ideas / reasoning for your own research (if properly referenced)
- For editing and paraphrasing (check your institution's definition of plagiarism and recommended paraphrase).
STUCK WITH YOUR PAPER?
Order New Solution. Quick Turnaround
Click on the button below in order to Order for a New, Original and High-Quality Essay Solutions. New orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.
WE GUARANTEE, THAT YOUR PAPER WILL BE WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND WITHIN A DEADLINE.