A detailed feasibility study is an essential element in the process of diligently assessing any n
A detailed feasibility study is an essential element in the process of diligently assessing any new health services business venture. According to data released by the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the health care industry is currently one of the fastest growing fields in the United States, and it is projected that the field will grow by 22 percent by 2018. This is compared to an 11 percent average growth rate for all other industries (United States Department of Labor, 2012). Whether you are considering new medical service lines, an expansion of your current operation or any other type of health care business venture, a feasibility study is an essential planning tool for any future health care leader.
In this assignment, you will be taking the first step toward the completion of your final assignment by settling on the topic for your feasibility study. Please read the Leff, et al (2005) article, ?Hospital at Home: Feasibility and Outcomes of a Program to Provide Hospital-Level Care at Home for Acutely Ill Older Patients.? Reflect on the procedures and content found in the article to aid you in choosing and shaping a topic for your feasibility study. The topic you select should be of interest and meaningful to you and your career, and it must be related to health care delivery.
Create a document that includes the following:
- Title: Proposed title for the feasibility study
- Topic: Topic of the feasibility study
- Description: A brief description (250-500 words) of how the proposal will impact the quality, availability, accessibility, and affordability of care
- List of Resources: A list of five scholarly sources that you plan to use as you complete your feasibility study
Writing the Feasibility Study Topic and Area of Interest
- Must be one to two double-spaced pages in length, excluding the title and reference pages, and formatted according to APA style
- Must include a title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student?s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor?s name
- Date submitted
- Must address the topic with critical thought.
- Must include the listed headings with the content required under each.
- Must use at least five scholarly sources that were published within the last five years, including a minimum of three peer-reviewed sources
- Must document all sources in APA style.
- Must include a separate reference page that is formatted according to APA style
Running Head: HOSPITALS AT HOME. HOSPITALS AT HOMES.
Institution: HOSPITALS AT HOME 2
Hospitals At Homes TITLE: A FEASIBILITY STUDY ON IMPROVING THE PATIENT CARE ESPECIALLY FOR
Notice: Undefined index: payment_status in /home/aceyourh/studycourse.fun/wp-content/themes/premier/page-templates/paper-detail.php on line 248
This question was answered on: Oct 14, 2020
This attachment is locked
We have a ready expert answer for this paper which you can use for in-depth understanding, research editing or paraphrasing. You can buy it or order for a fresh, original and plagiarism-free copy (Deadline assured. Flexible pricing. TurnItIn Report provided)
Notice: Undefined variable: ip_country in /home/aceyourh/studycourse.fun/wp-content/themes/premier/page-templates/paper-detail.php on line 456
Need a similar solution fast, written anew from scratch? Place your own custom order
We have top-notch tutors who can help you with your essay at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments. This we believe is a better way of understanding a problem and makes use of the efficiency of time of the student. New solution orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.