Use the following information as help on answering the questions:
A deposit of $5,794.62 is in transit
Outstanding checks total $1,533.25
The book balance is $5,695.62
The bookkeeper recorded a $1,524.00 check as $15,240 in payment of the current months rent
The bank balance on September 30, 2015 was $16,600.25
A deposit of $300 was credited by the bank for $3,000
A customer's check for $1,180 was returned for non sufficient funds
The bank service charge is $70
1) Complete a bank reconciliation as of October 31, 2016.
2) Prepare any journal entries that would be necessary.
Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card . All your purchases are securely protected by .
About this QuestionSTATUS
Oct 14, 2020EXPERT
We have top-notch tutors who can do your essay/homework for you at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments.
You can also use these solutions:
- As a reference for in-depth understanding of the subject.
- As a source of ideas / reasoning for your own research (if properly referenced)
- For editing and paraphrasing (check your institution's definition of plagiarism and recommended paraphrase).
STUCK WITH YOUR PAPER?
Order New Solution. Quick Turnaround
Click on the button below in order to Order for a New, Original and High-Quality Essay Solutions. New orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.
WE GUARANTEE, THAT YOUR PAPER WILL BE WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND WITHIN A DEADLINE.