Please help me answer the following two question based on the course outline and the text professor required. (around 400 words each question)
14. ?Either China in the 1400s or the Islamic empire up to the early 1600s could have conquered Western Europe militarily, politically and commercially, but not after these times.? Explain and discuss.
15. Outline some of the dominant patterns of population, output and per capita income growth and/or decline in the world economy, 500-1750, and what factors most fundamentally explain these patterns.
Here is the course outline and text required:
1. Introduction to World Economic History to 1800
2. The First Economic Revolution: The Agricultural Revolution 10000-4000BC
3. The Economic Rise and Decline of Ancient Civilizations, 4000BC-500AD
4. The Medieval World Economy 500-1500
5. The Early Modern World Economy and the Ascent of the West 1500-1750 6. The Second Economic Revolution: The Industrial Revolution 1750-1800
Required Text for this course:
Ian Morris, Why the West Rules ? For Now: The Patterns of History and What TheyReveal About the Future. Toronto: McClelland and Stewart, 2010
Jared Diamond, Guns, Germs and Steel: The Fates of Human Societies. New York:Norton, 1999Robert
Allen, The British Industrial Revolution in Global Perspective: Cambridge UK:Cambridge University Press, 2009
Running head: ECONOMIC RISE AND DECLINE Economic Rise and Decline
Date: 1 ECONOMIC RISE AND DECLINE 2 1. It is true that Islamic empire and China were the economic powers as late...
Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card . All your purchases are securely protected by .
About this QuestionSTATUS
Oct 14, 2020EXPERT
We have top-notch tutors who can do your essay/homework for you at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments.
You can also use these solutions:
- As a reference for in-depth understanding of the subject.
- As a source of ideas / reasoning for your own research (if properly referenced)
- For editing and paraphrasing (check your institution's definition of plagiarism and recommended paraphrase).
STUCK WITH YOUR PAPER?
Order New Solution. Quick Turnaround
Click on the button below in order to Order for a New, Original and High-Quality Essay Solutions. New orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.
WE GUARANTEE, THAT YOUR PAPER WILL BE WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND WITHIN A DEADLINE.