1.(a)Write a Java program that displays the value of (a + b) + c and a + (b + c), where a is a float variable, b is the negation of a, and c is 1.0.
(b) Using this program, determine the smallest positive integer n such that assigning a the value 10n causes the expressions (a + b) + c and a + (b + c) to have different values. Your answer should include your program?s source code and the output that it produces when executed.
2. Write a single (non-nested) Java statement that displays the following message: "Your shopping cart contains 5 items" Assuming that variable n contains the number of items. If n has the value 1, the statement should display the following message instead: "Your shopping cart contains 1 item" You may not use the if statement or switch statement. Your statement must consist of a single call of System.out.println. Simplify your answer as much as possible.
3. Assume that the C array a has been declared as follows:
The following loop initializes the elements of a:
for (int i = 0; i < N; i++)
for (int j = 0; j < N; j++)
a[i][j] = i * N + j;
Rewrite this loop so that (a) it uses a single for statement and (b) it uses a pointer, not two integers, to keep track of which array element is the next to be initialized. The only variable that should appear in your code (other than a itself) is the pointer variable
Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card . All your purchases are securely protected by .
About this QuestionSTATUS
Oct 14, 2020EXPERT
We have top-notch tutors who can do your essay/homework for you at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments.
You can also use these solutions:
- As a reference for in-depth understanding of the subject.
- As a source of ideas / reasoning for your own research (if properly referenced)
- For editing and paraphrasing (check your institution's definition of plagiarism and recommended paraphrase).
STUCK WITH YOUR PAPER?
Order New Solution. Quick Turnaround
Click on the button below in order to Order for a New, Original and High-Quality Essay Solutions. New orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.
WE GUARANTEE, THAT YOUR PAPER WILL BE WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND WITHIN A DEADLINE.