Heyyyy I need your help! :(
Assignment #3, Health and Safety Issues
The purpose of this activity is to assess the health and safety characteristics in two early childhood classrooms. Locate a copy of your local guidelines for child care programs (county, state) and the health and safety guidelines from the Aronson textbook. Use these to conduct your observations. You will need to do the following:
- 1. Begin by reviewing the position statement from NAEYC about developmentally appropriate practices regarding supporting children?s health and safety as well as the guidelines and regulations from your local County (MIAMI DADE COUNTY) or state (FLORIDA).Summarize the main tenets of the position statement on these aspects
2. In consultation with your course instructor, identify three classrooms (age groups (infants and toddlers; 3-4; kindergarteners, primary-age) where you can conduct your observations. You can also consult with the Placement Office to locate suitable settings. Schedule and conduct the visits to each classroom: age groups (infants and toddlers; 3-4; kindergarteners, primary-age).-------- I'LL worry about this one..
Conduct the observations (minimum of 30 minutes each). Use the form in this section to conduct your observations. Interview the teachers at each setting. Find out how they plan for the integration of health, nutrition, and safety into the curriculum. Ask teachers about the following:
..........practices followed to safeguard confidential health information
.........strategies to access health information so as to monitor children?s medical needs
.........Inquire about how the program responds to health and nutrition practices followed by culturally diverse families.
Report your findings in writing and include the following:
Description of the settings visited (age groups; type of program)--- You can use "Head Start- Title I Pre Schools"
Observations about health and safety practices in the physical environment (materials, classroom arrangement, equipment, outdoor space)-- **********you could make it up doesn't matter I will adjust it based on my observations... when it comes to HEAD START programs... these pre-schools are usually over packed with students and everything has to be squeaky clean for random inspections.**********
Materials that support the integration of health and safety topics in the curriculum
Use of materials that support the children?s cultural backgrounds including materials in other languages (ESOL)
Aspects that may present ethical issues regarding health and safety of the young child
Results from the observations (observed, not observed) ****** ILL do this one*******
Age-appropriate suggestions and recommendations for improvement
Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card . All your purchases are securely protected by .
About this QuestionSTATUS
Sep 21, 2019EXPERT
We have top-notch tutors who can do your essay/homework for you at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments.
You can also use these solutions:
- As a reference for in-depth understanding of the subject.
- As a source of ideas / reasoning for your own research (if properly referenced)
- For editing and paraphrasing (check your institution's definition of plagiarism and recommended paraphrase).
STUCK WITH YOUR PAPER?
Order New Solution. Quick Turnaround
Click on the button below in order to Order for a New, Original and High-Quality Essay Solutions. New orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.
WE GUARANTEE, THAT YOUR PAPER WILL BE WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND WITHIN A DEADLINE.