"Collecting Cost and Schedule Performance Metrics" Please respond to the following:
- From the first and second e-Activities, develop one (1) innovative way to track key project costs (e.g., labor hours) for a complex project that lasts for two (2) years and involves more than fifty (50) resources. Be as creative as you like, and provide one (1) example which shows the significant ways in which your innovation would work in a real-world situation.
- Using the stadium project from Week 6 discussion, determine the best practice for conducting an earned value analysis for the project in question. Provide a rationale for your determination and one (1) specific example which illustrates the significant ways in which the best practice in question would work in real life.
- Using the Strayer electronic library and/or the Internet, find an article that talks about using metrics for managing your project. You will need to post a link to the article and include the title of the article (ONLY FOR YOUR INITIAL POSTING).
Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card . All your purchases are securely protected by .
About this QuestionSTATUS
Oct 14, 2020EXPERT
We have top-notch tutors who can do your essay/homework for you at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments.
You can also use these solutions:
- As a reference for in-depth understanding of the subject.
- As a source of ideas / reasoning for your own research (if properly referenced)
- For editing and paraphrasing (check your institution's definition of plagiarism and recommended paraphrase).
STUCK WITH YOUR PAPER?
Order New Solution. Quick Turnaround
Click on the button below in order to Order for a New, Original and High-Quality Essay Solutions. New orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.
WE GUARANTEE, THAT YOUR PAPER WILL BE WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND WITHIN A DEADLINE.