Running head: OSHA, Federal and State Regulations OSHA, Federal and State Regulations
Research Exercise 5
Answer three (3) of the following research questions, and submit all your work in
a single file.
1. Chapter 7 referred to one of the most frequently cited standards in all of the
OSHA standards. Find this standard and search the database on the Companion
Website to determine the frequency of citation. Compare the citation frequency
of this standard with the frequency of citation of the General Duty Clause.
(Submit up to a page) 2. Study the OSHA General Industry standard for dealing with toxic air
contaminants in general. Find the provision that requires air contaminants to be
held within their respective PELs. Determine the frequency of citation of this
provision using the database on the Companion Website. Determine the
average dollar level of proposed penalties for violation of this provision. (Submit
up to a page)
3. An employer is having difficulty meeting the OSHA asbestos standard using engineering controls and is considering using administrative (work-practice)
controls. Study current OSHA standards for asbestos and prepare a
professional recommendation to this employer, citing appropriate sections of
the OSHA standard to justify your position. (Submit up to a page)
3. Use the Internet to find five special firefighting materials for use in petroleum fires. Provide a description of each material. (Submit up to a page and the links
to your sources)
3. Search for currently available simulation tools to enable a designer to use 1. virtual reality to test various workplace designs to determine whether the
human operator at a proposed workstation will exceed NIOSH-recommended
lifting limits. Provide a list of three of these simulators and a description of
each. (Submit up to a page and the links to your resources) 2 OSHA, Federal and State Regulations 3
Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card . All your purchases are securely protected by .
About this QuestionSTATUS
Oct 14, 2020EXPERT
We have top-notch tutors who can do your essay/homework for you at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments.
You can also use these solutions:
- As a reference for in-depth understanding of the subject.
- As a source of ideas / reasoning for your own research (if properly referenced)
- For editing and paraphrasing (check your institution's definition of plagiarism and recommended paraphrase).
STUCK WITH YOUR PAPER?
Order New Solution. Quick Turnaround
Click on the button below in order to Order for a New, Original and High-Quality Essay Solutions. New orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.
WE GUARANTEE, THAT YOUR PAPER WILL BE WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND WITHIN A DEADLINE.