Write a three to four (3-4) page paper in which you:
- Identify at least four (4) key points of a relevant economic article from a newspaper.
- Apply one (1) of the following economic concepts (supply, demand, market structures, elasticity, costs of production, GDP, Unemployment, inflation, aggregate demand, and aggregate supply) to the key points that you highlighted in Question 1.
- Explain how the concept that you identified in Question 2 could affect the U.S. economy.
- In your concluding paragraph, state whether you agree or disagree with the economic article identified in Question 1. Provide a rationale for the response.
- Use at least three (3) quality resources in this assignment with one (1) being your article.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA format.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student's name, the professor's name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
- NO PLAGIARISM! I WILL CHECK. I must submit through TurnitIn.
Running head: FIRST PERSONAL ASSIGNMENT First Personal Assignment (your title goes here)
Date (Delete this and All blue text in your paper) 1 FIRST PERSONAL ASSIGNMENT 2 First Personal Assignment (title copied to here)
Identifying the underlying humanistic facets that contribute to both interpersonal and
intrapersonal conflict (Wilmot & Hocker, 2007) appears a worthy undertaking. Many
suggestions might be made as to the mechanisms contributing to conflict. This discourse will
attempt to address this issue through defining conflict, the role of personality in conflict, how
metaphor may aid understanding conflict, and social factors contributing to conflict such as
culture and gender. (Do not use yellow highlights in your paper, as this is only to indicate how
these can become level one headings.)
Your thoughts here. Hosmer (2003) stated, ???
Role of Personality
Your thoughts here. Some managers might, perhaps unintentionally, utilize a blend of
implicit and neo-charismatic leadership styles (House & Aditya, 1997) in influencing employees
to get on board.
Metaphor to Clarify Conflict
Your thoughts here. Metaphor appears to allow conflict participants a method to aid twoway understanding. ?Conflict metaphors reflect and create understanding? (Wilmot & Hocker,
2007, p. 39).
Social Aspects of Conflict
Your thoughts here. Social factors may actively contribute to how a person perceives
conflict from both a personal perspective and the perspective of other people. Hosmer (2003)
stated, ?Instead, the moral worth of an action has to depend upon the intentions of the person
making the decision or performing the act? (p. 97). However, how a person interprets this duty FIRST PERSONAL ASSIGNMENT 3 of action (Hosmer, 2003) is arguably dependent on various factors of diversity. Cultural and
gender effects such as male and female differences appear worthy influential factors contributing
to conflict. For example, Wilmot and Hocker (2007) purported ?..
This discourse attempted to address mechanisms contributing to conflict through defining
conflict, the role of personality in conflict, how metaphor may aid understanding conflict, and
social factors contributing to conflict such as culture and gender. As such?.
(Tell the audience what you just said. In short, restate the purpose of the paper and the topics
you discussed. You may add some additional future thoughts, though such is not required.) FIRST PERSONAL ASSIGNMENT 4
References Hosmer, L. T. (2003). The ethics of management. New York, NY: McGraw-Hill Companies Inc.
House, R. J., & Aditya, R. N. (1997). The social scientific study of leadership: Quo vadis?
Journal of Management, 23(3), 409-473. Retrieved from
Wilmot, W. W., & Hocker, J. L. (2007). Interpersonal conflict (7th ed.). New York, NY:
Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card . All your purchases are securely protected by .
About this QuestionSTATUS
Oct 14, 2020EXPERT
We have top-notch tutors who can do your essay/homework for you at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments.
You can also use these solutions:
- As a reference for in-depth understanding of the subject.
- As a source of ideas / reasoning for your own research (if properly referenced)
- For editing and paraphrasing (check your institution's definition of plagiarism and recommended paraphrase).
STUCK WITH YOUR PAPER?
Order New Solution. Quick Turnaround
Click on the button below in order to Order for a New, Original and High-Quality Essay Solutions. New orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.
WE GUARANTEE, THAT YOUR PAPER WILL BE WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND WITHIN A DEADLINE.