I need help completing this presentation. You can either submit as a powerpoint or as a word document. Please be sure to follow the slide outline provided. Thank you.
Running head: ENERGY POLICY AND NATURAL RESOURCES OUTLINE Energy Policy and Natural Resources Outline
Alica Washington Mteuzi
ENV/320 Environmental Law
November 21, 2016
Catrina Frey 1 Energy Policy and Natural Resources Outline Energy Policy and Natural Resources Outline
Prepare a 350- to 700-word outline of the Energy Policy and Natural Resources Presentation
due in Week 5. The outline should include the layout of the presentation, key points, supporting
details, and references to be used.
3. History of US Energy Policies over the 20th Century
4. History of US Energy Policies over the 21st Century
6. Nuclear Energy
7. Solar Energy
8. Wind Energy
9. Recommendations on How to Improve Current Energy Policies
10. Recommendations - Environmental Stability
11. Recommendations - Economic Growth
12. Roadless Area Conservation Rule
13. Bush Administration
14. Recommendation of Roadless Rule
The Paris Agreement 2
Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card . All your purchases are securely protected by .
About this QuestionSTATUS
Oct 14, 2020EXPERT
We have top-notch tutors who can do your essay/homework for you at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments.
You can also use these solutions:
- As a reference for in-depth understanding of the subject.
- As a source of ideas / reasoning for your own research (if properly referenced)
- For editing and paraphrasing (check your institution's definition of plagiarism and recommended paraphrase).
STUCK WITH YOUR PAPER?
Order New Solution. Quick Turnaround
Click on the button below in order to Order for a New, Original and High-Quality Essay Solutions. New orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.
WE GUARANTEE, THAT YOUR PAPER WILL BE WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND WITHIN A DEADLINE.