Your Epidemiology research report seeks to identify one of the diseases that are currently on the rise in the United States. The next step is to prepare an introduction to your research report. The introduction will include some of the same information you've already prepared when you selected your report topic, but expanded to briefly summarize your research approach.
- *Indicate which of the three topics that you initially submitted that you've chosen for your epidemiology research report. Why do you feel that this disease poses a great threat to the health and well-being of the United States? This report is on CHLAMYDIA
- *Write a paragraph indicating why you wish to pursue this research topic. Why do you feel this particular disease is such a great threat?
- *List at least two research sources you've identified that you think have information relevant to the disease you're researching. Include URLs to specific articles or Web pages.
- *Generate a strong thesis statement for your report. Your thesis statement should outline the path that your project will follow.
Your paper should:
- be at least 1 page in length.
- be free of spelling and grammar errors.
- APA FORMAT PLEASE YOU THE ATTACHED SHEET TO WRITE OFF OF, THIS IS HOW MY SCHOOL REQUIRES WE SUBMIT
Running head: COURSE PROJECT WEEK 2 Course Project Week 2
Rasmussen College Author Note
This paper is being submitted on January 13, 2017, for HSC4500 Epidemiology Maisah
Burk?s course. 1 COURSE PROJECT WEEK 2 2
Course Project Week 2 COURSE PROJECT WEEK 2 3
Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card . All your purchases are securely protected by .
About this QuestionSTATUS
Oct 14, 2020EXPERT
We have top-notch tutors who can do your essay/homework for you at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments.
You can also use these solutions:
- As a reference for in-depth understanding of the subject.
- As a source of ideas / reasoning for your own research (if properly referenced)
- For editing and paraphrasing (check your institution's definition of plagiarism and recommended paraphrase).
STUCK WITH YOUR PAPER?
Order New Solution. Quick Turnaround
Click on the button below in order to Order for a New, Original and High-Quality Essay Solutions. New orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.
WE GUARANTEE, THAT YOUR PAPER WILL BE WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND WITHIN A DEADLINE.