Need help creating an Essay "MUST BE ALL ORIGINAL WORK NO PLAGIARISM WILL BE CHECKED ON TURN IT
Need help creating an Essay "MUST BE ALL ORIGINAL WORK NO PLAGIARISM WILL BE CHECKED ON TURN IT IN"""", ''''7 pages minimum'''''' (MUST HAVE IN TEXT CITATIONS) (ALL REFERENCES LISTED) not including cover or refences page "MUST BE APA" also "MUST CONTAIN" all components of full sentence outline please see outline and thesis statement, all references must be included please read all attachments carefully and read all instructions below
- *Focus your paper on the connection between your topic and ethics theory. You must use your approved topic.
- *You must support your views. While your opinions are important, they are not sufficient for a discussion for this type of paper. The academic connections are crucial.
- *Use your full-sentence outline to build the paper. This creates the blueprint for the final paper.
- "Your paper must include the following three sections:"
- Introduction: State what you are going to tell me in the body of the paper. This is a synopsis of the point of the paper. The thesis statement resides here.
- Body: This is the place where you pull your research together and develop your points. The body should include:
- An overview of the ethics theory you are using.
- A connection of the theory to your topic.
- A discussion about the impact of the topic and theory.
- Conclusion: Emphasize important aspects of your research project. This is your opportunity to highlight key points, answer your question, argue a perspective, and/or make recommendations.
- Don?t forget the importance of using transitions between paragraphs and sections. By reading the last sentence of one paragraph and the first sentence of the next paragraph, your reader should see the connection. HINT: This is a good way to test whether you have effective transitions.
- Your paper should be 7 pages in length (not including title and reference pages) and must follow APA 6th edition guidelines, use Time New Roman, 12-point font, double spacing, with one inch margins.
- Grammar, spelling, punctuation, sentence/paragraph structure do matter; spend time editing your paper. Suggest giving yourself a three-day cooling off period between finishing the paper and editing the paper; this approach can make a difference in what you catch and correct.
- """IF YOU DO NOT FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS""""" PAYMENT WILL NOT BE ISSUED
Running Head: CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY Corporate Social Responsibility
Ricardo M. Del Pozo
Excelsior College 1 CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY 2 Corporate Social Responsibility
Corporate Social responsibility, or CSR is the incorporation of social responsibility in the
business model and may include, the role of the government, the Environmental benefits and the
benefits to the community and the general public. Corporate social responsibility (CSR) isn't just
about doing the right thing. It means behaving responsibly.
Corporate Social responsibility is a form of corporate self-regulation integrated into a
business model it functions as a self-regulatory mechanism whereby a business monitors and
ensures its active compliance with the spirit of the law, ethical standards and national or
international norms(Cheng, Ioannou & Serafeim 2014, pp.1-23)
? The shrinking role of the government where the businesses have to initiate voluntarily
programs to deliver social objectives in the business sector.
? CSR vision is to build environmental sustainability into each business function and process ? Businesses will find ways to make changes in their services or value chain that actually delivers benefits for the community
There are very many positive outcomes that arise when a business adopts the policy of
social responsibility. Shrinking government resources, coupled with a distrust of regulations, has
led to the exploration of voluntary and non-regulatory initiatives instead. There are
environmental benefits that come with the social responsibility where there are greater material
recyclability and better product durability and functionality. The business more so helps the
community in charitable contributions and also in the employment and involvement in voluntary
community education (Korschun, et al. 2014). When a business adopts the social responsibilities,
it operates at the convenience of every party including itself. CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY
Cheng, B., Ioannou, I., & Serafeim, G. (2014). Corporate social responsibility and access to
finance. Strategic Management Journal, 35(1), 1-23.
Korschun, D., Bhattacharya, C. B., & Swain, S. D. (2014). Corporate social responsibility,
customer orientation, and the job performance of frontline employees. Journal of
Marketing, 78(3), 20-37. 3
Notice: Undefined index: payment_status in /home/aceyourh/studycourse.fun/wp-content/themes/premier/page-templates/paper-detail.php on line 248
This question was answered on: Oct 14, 2020
This attachment is locked
We have a ready expert answer for this paper which you can use for in-depth understanding, research editing or paraphrasing. You can buy it or order for a fresh, original and plagiarism-free copy (Deadline assured. Flexible pricing. TurnItIn Report provided)
Notice: Undefined variable: ip_country in /home/aceyourh/studycourse.fun/wp-content/themes/premier/page-templates/paper-detail.php on line 456
Need a similar solution fast, written anew from scratch? Place your own custom order
We have top-notch tutors who can help you with your essay at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments. This we believe is a better way of understanding a problem and makes use of the efficiency of time of the student. New solution orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.