hey i have a homework, can you please help me with it, by yourself and don't let another tutor to do it?:) ;p
For this writing assignment, you must provide 2-3 well-developed paragraphs. Please include only one specific example per paragraph--thoroughly explained. If you are more comfortable with writing an introduction, two supp paragraphs, and a conclusion, that's fine, too.
REMEMBER-ONE EXAMPLE, FULLY EXPLAINED PER PARAGRAPH (AS DISCUSSED IN CLASS).
You are allowed to write "I," but no "you," etc. Also, please proofread for all errors. There is no research required, but if you use it, keep in to a minimum and adhere to MLA guidelines, including adding a works cited page.
Please type, using Times New Roman, 12, double space--the usual.
There is not rough draft, so do your best
CHOOSE ONE OF THE FOLLOWING PROMPTS: (DO NOT WRITE QUESTION, BUT INDICATE THE NUMBER):
1. Is is possible for a non-White person to be racist? Is it possible for Whites to be victims of racial prejudice and discrimination?
2. Have you ever been a victim of racial/ethnic prejudice and discrimination? Discuss A. what happened and B. if anything was learned.
3. Many Americans are upset about the results of this year's elections. While they do have a right to express dissent and even protest peacefully, do you believe they they are going too far? Is it unfair to assume that everyone who voted for Donald Trump is a racist and a bigot?
4. How important is history? That is, if one's ancestors were oppressed, does society "owe" that individual anything? Or, since no one is or owns a slave, should we stop holding on to history, and stop using "the race card"?
5. Is there anything wrong with preferring one's own race (or wanting to "preserve" it, by marrying someone of the same race, etc), even though the individual has no problems with others wanting to be in interracial relationships?
The tale of Donald Trump's stunning sensation triumph, as showed by leave review data,
is evident: He won the white primary workers by a...
Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card . All your purchases are securely protected by .
About this QuestionSTATUS
Oct 14, 2020EXPERT
We have top-notch tutors who can do your essay/homework for you at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments.
You can also use these solutions:
- As a reference for in-depth understanding of the subject.
- As a source of ideas / reasoning for your own research (if properly referenced)
- For editing and paraphrasing (check your institution's definition of plagiarism and recommended paraphrase).
STUCK WITH YOUR PAPER?
Order New Solution. Quick Turnaround
Click on the button below in order to Order for a New, Original and High-Quality Essay Solutions. New orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.
WE GUARANTEE, THAT YOUR PAPER WILL BE WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND WITHIN A DEADLINE.