Needing help on writing a introduction and thesis on two short stories that will be compared and contrasted. Heres the guidelines:
develop a thesis and outline for Paper 2. You will have to go through all the steps you used in developing Paper 1, but you will also be including the second story.
- identifying a second story
- clearly stating the theme
- summarizing the story
- noting comparison and contrast within the stories to develop a comparison and contrast (how the two come together to develop the theme)
- identifying the theme is demonstrated in both stories
- doing additional brainstorming as needed
- writing up a thesis that demonstrates your point of view on the theme and the short stories
- producing an outline
Remember it may help you to write up the introduction so you fully understand the relationship between the two stories and the theme thereby helping to set up the discussion.
Here's what I have
What is moral courage? Are there different kinds of moral courage? Most people think it?s just facing your fears but it more than that. It is doing something because it is the right thing to do regardless of the risk or consequences. In the story ?Beyond the Bayou? La Folle is faced with her fears of moving past the Bayou to save the life of a young boy. In ?The signal? Vasily lets his moral courage fall to the depths of evil and Semyon tries to make it right by saving those on the train. Although there are similarities in how each character displays moral courage, there is also a difference in the fears, consequences that each one faced when making a decision that would impact the rest of their life and the lives of others.
Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card . All your purchases are securely protected by .
About this QuestionSTATUS
Sep 21, 2019EXPERT
We have top-notch tutors who can do your essay/homework for you at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments.
You can also use these solutions:
- As a reference for in-depth understanding of the subject.
- As a source of ideas / reasoning for your own research (if properly referenced)
- For editing and paraphrasing (check your institution's definition of plagiarism and recommended paraphrase).
STUCK WITH YOUR PAPER?
Order New Solution. Quick Turnaround
Click on the button below in order to Order for a New, Original and High-Quality Essay Solutions. New orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.
WE GUARANTEE, THAT YOUR PAPER WILL BE WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND WITHIN A DEADLINE.