Here's the scenario for this analysis. Imagine that you are an employee of a local data-entry company that specializes in creating databases of information for other companies. Over the past few months, several computers in the company have failed, and the management has noticed that employees can't get work done without those computers. So the CEO has decided to replace all the computers in the office, both the ones that no longer work and the ones that still work. Rather than making the decision herself, though, the CEO has decided to form committees of employees to research the options and present their findings to her and the Board of Directors. In this scenario, you are the employees who have been placed into a committee to find replacement computers.
- The company is medium-sized and needs about 40 new computers.
- 20 old computers are still functioning, but the CEO does not want to re-use them. (She is interested to know if they can be resold or recycled to defray the cost of new computers.)
- The new computers should be able to open several internet tabs or pages at a time. In addition, they need to run basic word processing and database programs. They also have to connect to the company's shared network.
- The CEO has set these minimum requirements for the new computers:
- Operating System: Microsoft 10 or MAC
- 8 GB of RAM (memory)
- 200 GB of internal storage
- The CEO wants to keep costs as low as possible but also wants a quality product that will last.
- She has set a preliminary budget of $15,000, but she is flexible and willing to expand the budget if a convincing argument is made.
- What do you recommend to do in this case ?
Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card . All your purchases are securely protected by .
About this QuestionSTATUS
Oct 14, 2020EXPERT
We have top-notch tutors who can do your essay/homework for you at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments.
You can also use these solutions:
- As a reference for in-depth understanding of the subject.
- As a source of ideas / reasoning for your own research (if properly referenced)
- For editing and paraphrasing (check your institution's definition of plagiarism and recommended paraphrase).
STUCK WITH YOUR PAPER?
Order New Solution. Quick Turnaround
Click on the button below in order to Order for a New, Original and High-Quality Essay Solutions. New orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.
WE GUARANTEE, THAT YOUR PAPER WILL BE WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND WITHIN A DEADLINE.