here is what my classmate got for q 2 through 5 i need to comment on his post. is there anything wrong or is there anything i can add?
) Direct material quantity variance - (19,000 x 1.35) =25,650 - (20,000 x 1.35) = 27,000 = 1.35 x 1,000 =1,350. The variance is favorable since the company used less than the standard quantity allowed.
3) (36,000 x 1.38 = 49,680) - (36,000 x 1.35 = 48,600) = 36,000 x (1.38 - 1.35) = 1,080. The quantity purchase variance is unfavorable since the company used $1,080 to purchase the material.
4) (4,200 x 9.15 = 38,430) - (4,200 x 9 = 37,800) = 4,200 x .15 = 630. The variance for direct labor is unfavorable since the company paid $630 more than the standard.
5) (4,200 x 9 = 37,800) - (4,000 x 9 = 36,000) = 9 x 200 = 1,800. The direct labor efficiency variance is unfavorable since the company used an extra 200 hours of labor for its 1,000 units.
is there anything wrong or is there anything i can add?
Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card . All your purchases are securely protected by .
About this QuestionSTATUS
Oct 14, 2020EXPERT
We have top-notch tutors who can do your essay/homework for you at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments.
You can also use these solutions:
- As a reference for in-depth understanding of the subject.
- As a source of ideas / reasoning for your own research (if properly referenced)
- For editing and paraphrasing (check your institution's definition of plagiarism and recommended paraphrase).
STUCK WITH YOUR PAPER?
Order New Solution. Quick Turnaround
Click on the button below in order to Order for a New, Original and High-Quality Essay Solutions. New orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.
WE GUARANTEE, THAT YOUR PAPER WILL BE WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND WITHIN A DEADLINE.