I have an app, with a few issues, that I need help resolving. Here is what it is suppose to do:
Create a weather search application using openweathermap.org. To do this, perform the following:
- Create a free account onhttp://openweathermap.org and get an API key
- Use the following URL and substitute the appropriate city and API key to return results:
- Create a single page application that allows the user to input a city name and use services to call the above URL to retrieve a five day forecast.
- Display the result in a table view
- Save your search results so that the application displays them in the table view the next time the application begins.
1) I can only type in one city for a return forecast, app seems to freeze after that.
2) It will not except formatted city names that include a space
3)It does not save them last search results so the application displays them in the table view the next time the application begins.
Please only provide help with the issues stated and post by updating existing code.
Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card . All your purchases are securely protected by .
About this QuestionSTATUS
Sep 21, 2019EXPERT
We have top-notch tutors who can do your essay/homework for you at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments.
You can also use these solutions:
- As a reference for in-depth understanding of the subject.
- As a source of ideas / reasoning for your own research (if properly referenced)
- For editing and paraphrasing (check your institution's definition of plagiarism and recommended paraphrase).
STUCK WITH YOUR PAPER?
Order New Solution. Quick Turnaround
Click on the button below in order to Order for a New, Original and High-Quality Essay Solutions. New orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.
WE GUARANTEE, THAT YOUR PAPER WILL BE WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND WITHIN A DEADLINE.