you had completed the last 2 assignments for this - let me know if you need me to send them to you. Here is a another part to the homework that was submitted last week.
Assignment 3: Justification Report ? Presentation
Due Week 8 and worth 150 points
Now that you have completed your report, it is time to design and present your findings. Your task is to organize and develop the three (3) parts (introduction, body, and closing) of an effective presentation, based on your Justification Report (Assignment 2.3). Chapter 12 in our text provides overall information on presentation format, content, and delivery. Please do not simply cut and paste your justification report content to the slides. Instead develop clear, concise content that enhances your presentation narration or notes. Remember that your slides are meant to be highlights and your audience should not spend a great deal of time reading from the slides but instead listening to you present the concepts.
Create an eight to ten (8-10) slide presentation in which you:
- Ensure that your PowerPoint presentation fulfills the appropriate length requirements and professional style requirements.
- Open with an engaging introduction of the topic of your report. Include one (1) title slide and one (1) introductory slide.
- For the body of your presentation, cover the main points of your report. Create slides that reinforce and illustrate your main ideas. Follow basic design principles for effective slide content.
- For your single closing slide, finish with a memorable wrap-up statement that refocuses on the purpose of your report.
- Use PowerPoint voice-over and / or the notes section to present your slides.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Include a title slide containing the title of the assignment, your name, the professor?s name, the course title, and the date. The title slide is not included in the required slide length.
- Format the PowerPoint presentation with headings on each slide, and two to three (2-3) relevant graphics (photographs, graphs, clip art, etc.) throughout the presentation, ensuring that the presentation is visually appealing and readable from 18 feet away. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Slides should abbreviate the information in no more than five or six (5 or 6) bullet points each.
- Slide titles should be based on the criteria being summarized (e.g., ?Four Key Attributes,? ?Responses to Budget Issues,? etc.).
- Descriptive titles on each of the slides
- Text contains concise, precise content
- Graphics convey the idea described by the slide text
- Statements in bulleted lists have a parallel structure
- The font size is easily read from a distance
- There are no more than three (3) different font styles in the presentation
- The color and background convey a formal business tone
- Animation effects are used in moderation
- There are no misspellings or typographical errors
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Assess strengths and weaknesses in the student?s own oral communication and in the oral communication of others.
- Use sentence variety, effective word choice, and correct grammar in oral communication.
- Analyze verbal and nonverbal techniques that enhance oral communication within a business and / or professional context.
Professor Ed Buchanan
? Accounting is a very important process that every company must undertake
? While there are several...
Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card . All your purchases are securely protected by .
About this QuestionSTATUS
Oct 14, 2020EXPERT
We have top-notch tutors who can do your essay/homework for you at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments.
You can also use these solutions:
- As a reference for in-depth understanding of the subject.
- As a source of ideas / reasoning for your own research (if properly referenced)
- For editing and paraphrasing (check your institution's definition of plagiarism and recommended paraphrase).
STUCK WITH YOUR PAPER?
Order New Solution. Quick Turnaround
Click on the button below in order to Order for a New, Original and High-Quality Essay Solutions. New orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.
WE GUARANTEE, THAT YOUR PAPER WILL BE WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND WITHIN A DEADLINE.